Sunday, June 26, 2011

I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream ....

For Ice Cream!

OUR WHOLE FAMILY actually spent some time together yesterday! I don't remember the last time we did that! We went to the Blue Bell Creameries Taste of Summer Open House.


It was super hot, but all-you-can-eat ice cream made it so much more bearable!

The kids jumped in the jupiter jumps, and we ate ice cream. Then we ate ice cream and went on the factory tour. Then we had some ice cream. Then the boys went and looked at the cars in the auto show and the girls went to the craft tent. Then we got some more ice cream. Then the boys showed up to work on sun visors. Then Eli and Brynne "milked" cows and we had some more ice cream. Then we went home.











I was just happy to spend the day with my family.

2 comments:

In this blogging world we all know that comments are what keep us blogging! So, comment!!!