Go look at your nightstand ... right now. What's on it?
When I woke up the other day I kind of chuckled when I looked at my nightstand because, I thought, it told so much about me.
Let's take a look ...
There's my cell phone. I have it sitting there because Kyndal texts me when she gets off work.
There are various pony tail holders and bobby pins. I tend to put my hair up by late afternoon or early evening and then yank it out as I am climbing into bed.
There's my chapstick. One thing about getting old ... I am dry as can be.
There's the ceiling fan control. Another thing about getting old ... I have various hot flashes in the night.
There's the remote to the t.v. I don't watch t.v. in there very often, but it's handy none-the-less.
There is my homeschool planner because I have about three weeks worth of grades to input and I usually do that sitting in bed with my laptop in my lap.
There are the different books I am reading: Seasons of a Mother's Heart by Sally Clarkson, Her Daughter's Dream by Francine Rivers, my morning devotional, and my stack of vintage homemaking books.
My favorite photo of Rick sitting at his desk in our home office.
What's on your nightstand?
I don't have one :( so I guess nothing I could show you my dresser table??
ReplyDeleteThis one is great! I have my stack of books I'm reading, chapstick, hairbands & bobby pins. I also have a glass of water from the night before. My mouth guard and case, because I have TMJ and clench all night long. An antique globe lamp that my grandmother painted and a rock that Caroline painted for me!
ReplyDeleteI knew there would be a book on yours!
ReplyDeleteMine is clean right now. Just a lamp, my wedding bouquet in a vase, a decorative treasure box, and a jar of vaseline.