Saturday, October 13, 2012

Falling

The first thing that fell this morning was ME .... down our stairs into the basement. I twisted my ankle and landed on my right arm. Ouch! Thankfully my whole body ended up in the same place at the same time unlike a fall a couple of years ago where my arms were left on the second stair from the top and my body was on the second from the bottom.

What fell all .... day ... long .... today was RAIN! It was lovely! It was the perfect day to be at home, in comfy sweats, doing some housework, watching some television, and taking a couple of cat naps. And I did all of these things.

I hope you enjoyed your Saturday, as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In this blogging world we all know that comments are what keep us blogging! So, comment!!!