Friday, October 12, 2012

Homecoming Parade

Today is our town's homecoming. Dawson, Eli, and Brynne all three had a part in the parade.

Dawson's class float represented the Old West in the theme "All-American Homecoming". Dawson did all of the detail work on the bulldogs.


Eli recently joined Cub Scouts, so he and his pack got to lead the parade with the flags. He LOVED the parade! I could see him waving from all the way down the street.



Brynne rode on a trailer with the Septemberfest wee queen candidates, since the Septemberfest parade was cancelled last month because of rain.


After the parade, I took Eli and Brynne to Dairy Queen for a treat.


Tonight Dawson is going to the football game and then to the homecoming dance with Taylar. I'll have pictures of them later in the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In this blogging world we all know that comments are what keep us blogging! So, comment!!!