Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The Storm Has Passed

Just wanted to do a quick post to say that the severe weather has passed through Tulsa without any real incidences. There were no tornadoes in our immediate area, just rain, wind and hail. It was a brief storm and we didn't even lose power.

Oklahoma is not out of the woods yet, and they are still asking areas in Eastern Oklahoma to take cover as there is currently a tornado touching down in Wagoner. And, unfortunately, a storm system is headed right for Joplin, Missouri, so please be praying for them as they take on another hindrance to their dire situation.

Thank you to those of you who e-mailed me or contacted me before this storm tonight to tell me that you were praying for the protection of my family and home. I appreciate your love and friendship.

4 comments:

  1. I was just stopping by to check on you and hoping you were able to post. I'm so glad your family is safe. Praying for all the surrounding areas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicole,
    I am praying for you, your family, your friends and your community. I just pray that God places His hand over you and your family and keeps you all safe!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. If this doesn't put things in perspective, I don't know what will....the destruction is actually beyond what I personally can comprehend.

    Ozarks Pal

    ReplyDelete

In this blogging world we all know that comments are what keep us blogging! So, comment!!!