Thursday, May 12, 2011
Why I Love Vin Diesel
Last night my husband and I went to the movies to see Fast Five starring Vin Diesel (my choice). I. love. him. It is true love. If I was ever to leave my husband for another man, it would be him.
I actually really enjoy the Fast and Furious movies, which my husband thinks is so bizarre. If you know me well, I think you would agree. If you read my Daybook every week, my "favorite things" typically consist of coffee, my back porch, gardening, my grill, my home, my family, vacationing with my husband, hummingbirds and the like. Not once have you ever seen me list fast cars or hot men.
So why do I love Vin Diesel??
1. He makes the wife beater tank top an acceptable clothing item!!
2. He solidifies why I am attracted to bald men.
3. His fast driving ways take me back to the rebellious me of my past who loved guys who loved cars.
4. His deep voice.
5. He's sexy.
6. He's hot.
7. He's sexy.
8. He's hot.
9. He's sexy.
10. He's hot.
That pretty much sums it up.
Oh, and honey, since my chances are pretty slim of ever meeting Vin and being asked to run away with him, I think our marriage is safe.
Unless, of course, Tim Gunn ever decides to stop by and take me to lunch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I think you are incorrect here, Nicole. I love him more than you do. It's true. He's mine! :o)Just ask my husband. We've had the "he's my next husband" talk a few times.
ReplyDeleteThere's a huge debate in this house over who is better: Vin Diesel or The Rock. I, of course, am all for Vin. I was so excited when I heard they were in a movie together!!
cute post :) I'm totally this way with a few guys mainly rockers. Chris Cornell is first his voice, his abs, his long rocker hair and those eyes man those eyes! fingers crossed soundgarden comes to town this summer!!! I'd love to see them again saw them as much as possible from 92 to 96!
ReplyDeleteglad you liked the movie and vin diesel I haven't ever seen him in any movies will have to check him out.
oh who is tim gunn?
hey if you take away vin diesel's muscles you have daughtry maybe that is why you like those 2 guys :)
ReplyDeleteThis made me smile. My fav reason is #1!! Have a blessed week-end!
ReplyDeleteHahahaha! This just made me laugh out loud! So true, so true!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the laugh! Your list is so cute, especially #'s 5-10!
ReplyDelete