I wanted to give a quick update on my daughter's best friend, Hailey. I posted about her seizures yesterday on this post.
Kyndal spent the night with her at the hospital last night. They had given her 24 hour seizure medication and hooked her up to an EEG. The results today showed that there were some abnormalities in the same side of her brain that was deprived oxygen when she was born, that caused her to have mild Cerebral Palsy.
She had been transferred to a children's hospital in Tulsa last night, and has been doing fine since she arrived there. They are keeping her for observation, trying to make sure they give her an appropriate seizure medication.
Thank you for your prayers. It was a scary and upsetting time for her family and for Kyndal. Everything seems to be stablized now.
Thank you Nicole for the update. I've been thinking about Kyndal and her friend. I'm sure that the hospital she is at is wonderful and they will do their best! :) <3
ReplyDelete