... a new book I am reading that not only gives INCREDIBLE insight into the most important thoughts and desires of my husband, as a man, but also clues me into how to be a better mom and supporter to my sons.
... that Crazy 8 is having their amazingly-awesome 70% off clearance sale and I just scored 15 shirts, six pair of pants, four pair of shoes, and a dress for Eli and Brynne (well, the dress is Brynne's) for $160 shipped. That comes to about $6 per item for some extremely high quality (and adorable) clothing, including shoes!
... that until midnight tonight, you can create your personalized photo calendars for 2012 at a Buy 1, Get 2 FREE price at Snapfish. Procrastination, in this case, paid off. Mom and dad, your calendars will be here soon!
... that the Tulsa area offers a VoTech program that interests Dawson, AND even as a homeschool student he can attend, tuition free, starting his junior year AND he is able to ride the bus from the high school to and from the campus so he doesn't have to drive himself AND he can earn college credits with his particular field of interest at $8 per credit hour! Win, win, win, win, win!!
... that I started a Bible study with my friend this week and, as always, she encouraged me to be a better woman, wife and mom.
... the relationships between my kids.
I am linking up at Jamie's blog today.

Great deal on the Crazy 8 clothes!
ReplyDelete