Monday, January 16, 2012

Lemi Shine Winners


Well, I have ANOTHER great use for Lemi Shine! I have hard-water stains on my shower door. This morning, while cleaning, I wondered if Lemi Shine Concentrated Cleaner dissolved in water would rid my shower door of it's hard water stains. And, IT WORKED LIKE A CHARM!! No more water stains!

Now, here are the winners of the three full-size prize packs ...

Drum

...

Roll

...

Please

...

Winner #1 ~ My In Real Life Friend, Berry!!

Winner #2 ~ My MyFitnessPal Pal, Michelle Flowers!!

Winner #3 ~ My Homeschooling and Blogging Compadre, Cheryl at "Say What?" !!!

Ladies, e-mail me your addresses again to taulmans@netzero.net so that I can forward it to my contact at Lemi Shine.

Congratulations!!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Sent my address...MichelleFlowers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratualtions to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I jump into the blogging world! How do I share with you?
    MichelleFlowers

    ReplyDelete

In this blogging world we all know that comments are what keep us blogging! So, comment!!!