Monday, April 4, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

Our lower carb diet is working for Rick and I. He has lost 10 pounds and I have lost 2. He wanted to lose fast and I wanted to lose slow. We have accomplished that! He only has a few more pounds he wants to lose. I have about 6 more.

Here's what we're having for dinner this week ...

Monday ~ Slow cooker BBQ chicken with a slice of pepper jack cheese and pickles, linguine and steamed broccoli

Tuesday ~ Honey cashew pork stirfry

Wednesday ~ Fend for Yourself (FFY)

Thursday ~ Chicken fettucine and salad

Friday ~ Italian chicken melts and pasta salad

Saturday ~ Parmesan steak salad

Sunday ~ BBQ chicken sandwiches and chips (leftover from Monday night's crock pot bbq chicken)

Yum! I'm hungry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In this blogging world we all know that comments are what keep us blogging! So, comment!!!