When they got up they were excited to peek into their Easter baskets.
| A camping chair to use at Drake's baseball games, Starbucks gift card and candy |
| Xbox Live Microsoft points, ear buds, favorite cookies and candy |
| Baseball glove, Scooby Doo movie, Halo toy, Bunny Tic-Tac-Toe game and candy |
| Gardening set, gardening gloves, Marigolds to plant, Halo toy, Bunny dice race game and candy |
Then they were ready to hunt eggs! The Easter Bunny didn't want to track wet, muddy paw prints into our house, so he hid the eggs inside this year!
After all the eggs were found, we sat down at the table with our Hill of Calvary and opened our Resurrection Eggs one-by-one to discuss the true Easter story.
We all got ready and then went into town to eat lunch at Cracker Barrel. Yum!
We came home and I put lasagna in the crock pot and a chocolate lava cake into the other one and then went to bed for a nap! Kyndal and I grabbed the three little dogs and climbed in my bed and took a rainy afternoon nap before she had to get up and go to work.
In the evening the kids played and ate the ears off their chocolate bunnies and watched a movie with daddy.
Then we had our Easter dinner.
It was a great day!
You all look so cute! I ate the ears off my bunny...but then I ate the rest of him too!
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like you had a great day! I love the pictures!
ReplyDelete