Sunday, July 22, 2012

A Hint

My mom and I just got home from a wonderful (and cool) four day visit with my brother, Tim, and sister-in-law, Shawna. We arrived on Tuesday afternoon and spent Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday helping them paint the exterior of their house. It was a big project, only partially completed by us, but very rewarding to see the transformation.

Tim and Shawna live a very simple life in Portland, Oregon. They ride their bikes everywhere, recycle everything they can, and are environmentally friendly in all their activities. They even got mom and I on bicycles one night to go to dinner. And it was fun!

Simplifying life is something Rick and I have been actively working on these past two weeks. Here is a hint about how we are starting on these plans ...


Can you guess what we are up to? I'll let you chew on it today, and I'll tell you more about it tomorrow. It's exciting news!

4 comments:

  1. did you get the house in your hometown???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm...can't wait to hear what you're up to :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're going to become bird watchers! You're going to get binoculars and funny hats (like Miss Jane used to do on the Beverly Hillbillies). I got it, didn't I????

    ReplyDelete

In this blogging world we all know that comments are what keep us blogging! So, comment!!!