Outside my window... the sprinklers are running. We now have water rationing and today is our designated watering day.
I am thinking... about how excited I am about our move!
I am thankful ... for my dad, my mom, and my aunt, who will be helping with lots of work on the house.
I am wearing...a gray, orange and purple t-shirt, gray capris, and gray flip flops.
I am planning... Brynne's birthday party. Gotta have it before we move!
I am creating... paint colors for the house.
I am going... to start packing up all of the initial things we are going to need at the new house.
I am reading...The Last Child in the Woods by Richard Louv and The House at Tyneford by Natasha Solomons (It's the same type of story as Downton Abbey. On that note, I watched the whole second season last week. It was SO good and I can't wait until the new season in January.)
I am hoping... that Dawson, Eli, and Brynne transition well to a new town. I am especially concerned for Dawson because he will be starting a new school.
From the learning rooms...Eli and Brynne have officially started school, although we are easing into a full schedule. We are doing a full unit study on the Olympics and starting with some math review.
Noticing that ...some people are just users.
From the kitchen... We are using ONLY what we have in our house this week, so meals are simple. We're having Chicken and noodles tonight (which is good timing because a couple of the kids have some rotten colds), Biscuits and gravy one night, Chicken Quesadillas another, and Grilled Hot Dogs this weekend.
Around the house...will soon be boxes full of things we are taking to our new home.
One of my favorite things...planning things with my husband. We are always such a good team when it comes to planning, and have fun doing it.
A few plans for the rest of the week... school, packing, Dawson working, reading, blogging.
I am hoping... that Dawson, Eli, and Brynne transition well to a new town. I am especially concerned for Dawson because he will be starting a new school.
From the learning rooms...Eli and Brynne have officially started school, although we are easing into a full schedule. We are doing a full unit study on the Olympics and starting with some math review.
Noticing that ...some people are just users.
From the kitchen... We are using ONLY what we have in our house this week, so meals are simple. We're having Chicken and noodles tonight (which is good timing because a couple of the kids have some rotten colds), Biscuits and gravy one night, Chicken Quesadillas another, and Grilled Hot Dogs this weekend.
Around the house...will soon be boxes full of things we are taking to our new home.
One of my favorite things...planning things with my husband. We are always such a good team when it comes to planning, and have fun doing it.
A few plans for the rest of the week... school, packing, Dawson working, reading, blogging.
From my picture journal.
School can be anywhere. Here is Brynne studying the parts of the nose while waiting for the doctor at her appointment.
Lots of women Daybook. See what they have to say at The Simple Woman's Daybook.

I loved your daybook but really enjoyed the post about the drive in .....We have one close too and now I am more determined to go
ReplyDeleteI just picked out paint colors to re-do our house. I hope all goes well with the move :)
ReplyDeleteHere's my Daybook:
http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2012/07/simple-womans-daybook-72912.html
Colletta
cute, cute kids~
ReplyDelete