Thursday, July 26, 2012

Privacy

I love my readers. I really do (well, most of them). I love to talk, but I also love to hear what you have to say in response. I vowed when I started this blog that I would always "tell it like it is". I have never wanted anyone to get the impression that I have a perfect life or that I do everything perfectly. At times I am a poor wife, mother, daughter, and friend. Some days I just fail, and fail miserably. Most days, however, I try to see the best in situations and people. My husband has a saying: "You have to laugh or you'll cry." And that is so true on many days.

We have some big changes coming up in our lives. Most people are so excited for us and supportive. But I know some others. And I know that they use every tidbit of information for their own advantage. And, frankly, they just don't need to know our every move.

But, I still like to talk. And, I still like to hear what you have to say in response. And, I still want to be able to "tell it like it is". So, starting next Friday, August 3rd, my blog will go PRIVATE.


What does that mean for you? It means that you need to leave me a comment with your e-mail address if you would still like to follow Taulman Times. If you are not comfortable leaving your e-mail address in a comment, you may e-mail me directly at taulmans@netzero.net.

I know that this becomes an inconvenience for those of you who use a reader system. It won't pop up my new blog posts and you will have to remember to check in with me. I know that I will lose some readers, but I hope not. I've got some exciting things to share, and I'd love for you to follow along.

20 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Nickie - please add me to the blog list - Dixie

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello! We are strangers in real life (I can't even remember how I found your blog... :-), but I've enjoyed following your blog, and in particular, your real and honest reflections about life, motherhood, faith. If you are comfortable, I'd like to continue to hear about the new things to come. I can be reached at kellyryshaw at yahoo.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I do not know you personally, but found your blog through your homeschooling blog. I too have a son who has decided to go back to public school this year. I would love to continue reading your blog if you don't mind. Carrie cjjonesco@msn.com

    ReplyDelete

In this blogging world we all know that comments are what keep us blogging! So, comment!!!