Monday, July 30, 2012

Privacy Reminder

Don't forget ... this blog will go Private this Friday, August 3rd. If you would like an invite to continue to read my blog, please post a comment here or e-mail me at taulmans@netzero.net.

8 comments:

  1. I'd love to still read your blog. I'm so interested in your new journey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. E-mail me at taulmans@netzero.net so that I can send you an evite. I need your e-mail address.

      Delete
  2. Nicole, I sent you an email to continue. Hope you got it.

    Sharon from Chicago

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

In this blogging world we all know that comments are what keep us blogging! So, comment!!!