Outside my window... Are bare trees, cloudy skies.
I am thinking... about our future.
I am thankful ... for the possibility of a move and total change of scenery!
I am wearing... my winter wardrobe: A long-sleeved t-shirt, a zip-up hoodie, jeans and tennis shoes.
I am planning... Eli's birthday party that is on Saturday. It's going to be a pretty easy party, but I just need to do what I can to make it special because he has waited through all the kids' birthdays and he is so ready for his!
I am creating... Downsized and decluttered closets and cabinets. Starting in one room and working my way through.
I am going... to be praying and hoping.
I am reading... Uncle Tom's Cabin by Harriet Beecher Stowe (Dawson's read-a-loud), The Christmas Wedding by James Patterson. AND I AM ANXIOUSLY AWAITING THE DELIVERY OF THE NEW LADYBUG FARM CHRISTMAS NOVELLA! If you haven't read that series by Donna Ball, do so! I love it and I had no idea she was writing a Christmas novella. It was such a great surprise.
I am hoping... that Chloe, our dog's, knee cap and ligaments heal and that she is able to use her leg again. She dislocated her knee and isn't able to put any weight on her leg. She is on an anti-inflammatory and the hope is that her ligaments around her knee with shrink back like they are supposed to so her patella can be popped back into place and hopefully will stay.
From the learning rooms... Three things this week, other than the basics: Slavery, Photosynthesis and Cell Respiration, Christmas.
Noticing that ... all I need is a good family tragedy to help me lose weight.
From the kitchen... Using what we have.
Around the house... will soon be a realtor and boxes.
One of my favorite things... is the idea of a simple country life.
A few plans for the rest of the week... Tonight we are meeting with a realtor to list our house. The rest of the week is kind of quiet, until Saturday. Eli's birthday party is Saturday and Rick's company Christmas party is that evening. On Sunday, we will hopefully make it to church and I want to get some grading caught up.
I am hoping... that Chloe, our dog's, knee cap and ligaments heal and that she is able to use her leg again. She dislocated her knee and isn't able to put any weight on her leg. She is on an anti-inflammatory and the hope is that her ligaments around her knee with shrink back like they are supposed to so her patella can be popped back into place and hopefully will stay.
From the learning rooms... Three things this week, other than the basics: Slavery, Photosynthesis and Cell Respiration, Christmas.
Noticing that ... all I need is a good family tragedy to help me lose weight.
From the kitchen... Using what we have.
Around the house... will soon be a realtor and boxes.
One of my favorite things... is the idea of a simple country life.
A few plans for the rest of the week... Tonight we are meeting with a realtor to list our house. The rest of the week is kind of quiet, until Saturday. Eli's birthday party is Saturday and Rick's company Christmas party is that evening. On Sunday, we will hopefully make it to church and I want to get some grading caught up.
From my picture journal.
My sweet girl at her Homeschool Christmas program last night. She did SO GREAT! We were so proud of her!
My sweet girl at her Homeschool Christmas program last night. She did SO GREAT! We were so proud of her!
Lots of women Daybook. See what they have to say at The Simple Woman's Daybook.

Where do you think you are going to move? Texas maybe?! :)
ReplyDelete