I am finishing up The Christmas Wedding by James Patterson, and then will be moving on to The Enchanted April by Elizabeth Von Arnim (gotta get it read quick because there is a hold list at our library for this one and I have been waiting for it for a loooooong time).
The other books on my shelf (night stand) are Christmas on Ladybug Farm by Donna Ball (oh, I can't wait!), Comfort & Joy by Kristin Hannah (my favorite author), Love your Life by Victoria Osteen (need a little of that right now), and Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery (a classic that I have never read). I plan to do lots of reading over Christmas break.
How about you? Got any books you can recommend that just soothe your soul?
I have lots on my new tablet, I'm loving ebooks from the library. Looking for books before the sun comes up in my Pj's and a cup of hot tea! man why did I hold out so long for a tablet that reads ebooks :)
Sorry I have no ideas to share but I thank you for bringing some of these books to my attention.
ReplyDeleteThe "Christmas on Ladybug Farm" really piqued my interest.
MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS!
I have lots on my new tablet, I'm loving ebooks from the library. Looking for books before the sun comes up in my Pj's and a cup of hot tea! man why did I hold out so long for a tablet that reads ebooks :)
ReplyDelete